Peggy Collins (Mentor)
State: North Carolina
Contact Information: email@example.com
Peggy is an expert on networking, sales and stress. She has been a professional speaker, trainer, and consultant since 1987.
- Served as a Senior Consultant to King, Chapman, Broussard and Gallagher for five years, specializing in executive outplacement, where she trained groups in networking. She also coached clients; one-on-one, helping hundreds land jobs and reestablish their lives.
- Networking coach to MBA students at SMU for over three years.
- Senior Vice President at Bright Banc, heading up the relocation division where she designed, implemented and sold a relocation mortgage in thirty-four cities.
- She was also responsible for an incentive program to cross-sell eight companies under the Bright umbrella that generated 167 million in an eight week span.
- Prior to going to Bright, she participated in a start-up as president of a local relocation company, responsible for locating, selling and coordinating large groups of people being moved by their companies into Dallas.
- Successful real estate saleswoman for ten years, specializing in estate properties.
Peggy is a mother and grandmother and makes her home in Hendersonville, NC.
She is a member of the National Speakers Association and ewomennetwork.