Vivek K. Dwivedi
Vivek K. Dwivedi received his secondary education from an Army School in India, and graduated from the University of Allahabad, Allahabad with a degree in English. He worked on "Some Indian English Theorists of Literature: A Critical Study" under the supervision of Professor L. R. Sharma, Department of English Studies and Modern European Languages, University of Allahabad, Allahabad and was conferred the Doctor of Philosophy award in recognition of his work. He has spent 2 years teaching English language and literature. A teacher and researcher, he is an avid reader of inspirational, fiction, Criticism and biography books. He has got a few papers published in reputed literary journals in India. He attends writing workshops and seminars.
Vivek K. Dwivedi was born in Gorakhpur, India, where his father Mr. K C Dwivedi lives. He is still a bachelor and living alone in the city of Allahabad. Other than reading and writing, he enjoys Sufi poetry and music, playing chess, boating, and traveling.
- D.Phil. in English from the University of Allahabad on the topic "Some Indian English Theorists of Literature: A Critical Study" under the supervision of Professor L. R. Sharma, Department of English Studies and Modern European Languages, University of Allahabad, Allahabad.
- Diploma in French Language from the Department of English Studies and Modern European Languages, University of Allahabad, Allahabad.
- One year Diploma in Urdu from National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Working as Visiting Faculty at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
- Have worked as English Lecturer and In-charge of Digital Language Laboratory at the Institute of Professional Studies, University of Allahabad, Allahabad.
- Have taught English Literature to graduate as well as post graduate classes at the University of Allahabad while I was working on my thesis for DPhil.
- Have got published a review of a short story collection Marriages are Made in India. It appeared in "Points of View" in 2005.
- Have got published a research paper entitled "Narasimhaiah and Edward Said: A Comparative Study" appeared in SPIEL, Lucknow.
- A paper entitled Hindu Dharma in the Qur`an has been accepted for publication in "Triveni", a journal published by the Society for Pilgrimage Studies (SPS), Allahabad.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Proficient in French, Pali, and Urdu.
Father`s Name : Mr. Krishna Chandra Dwivedi
Date of Birth : 5 May, 1982
Marital Status : Single
I hereby declare that all the statements made by me in this record are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Subscribe to Vivek K. Dwivedi feed.|