July 5th, 2011 14:56 EST
Is She Naturally Thin, or Disciplined? Insider Secrets of the Sexy and Slim!
How one mom lost 20 pounds in 20 week by writing a book, taking some powder, and watching TV-and How You Can Too!
- A Whopping 58 Million Overweight; 40 million obese; 3 million morbidly Obese
- Eight out of 10 adults over the age of 25 are overweight
- 78% of Americans are not meeting basic activity level recommendations
- 25% are completely Sedentary
- 76% increase in Type II diabetes in adults 30-40 years since 1990
Does it have to be that way? Absolutely not!
Sally "Insider Secrets" Shields comes to the rescue with delightfully simple tips to shedding those unwanted pounds once and for all, so that you can be healthy, feel fabulous, and get back into your favorite jeans again!
She will reveal:
The holidays are coming-no problem! 3 easy techniques to get thru unscathed and remain on trackSally has helped thousands of women learn exactly what it takes to maintain their slim figures through her book, Is She Naturally Thin, or Disciplined? Insider Secrets of the Sexy and Slim!This is a hot topic!
- How writing a book helped her get the answers and education she needed to embark on her very own Thin Journey
- How doing exercise home vids can take you from flabby to fabulous!
- The Most Common Mistakes to avoid when trying to lose weight
- A simple way to put the kibosh on Cravings once and for all!
Sally Shields is an award-winning pianist, composer, speaker, author and radio personality. Co-host of the exciting new BlogTalkRadio show, "Blurb!" Shields is a frequent contributor to various magazines, and has been featured in Star Magazine, Obvious, My Day, Girlfriendz, For the Bride and many others. Endorsed by Dr. Laura Schlessinger and Martha Stewart, she has appeared on Fox and Friends, and is a repeat guest on the nationally syndicated The Daily Buzz with her Wedding Showers #1 Amazon.com bestseller, THE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW RULES!
For more info, please visit www.sallyshields.com