October 26th, 2011 11:33 EST
Coroner: Pop Tart Amy Winehouse Died Of Alcohol Poisoning
"Three months after Amy Winehouse`s unexpected passing, and her official cause of death has finally been revealed.
Turns out, her family was right: It was drugs that killed her. It was alcohol.
British coroner Suzanne Greenway announced today that the 27-year-old suffered a `death by misadventure` on July 23, and that her passing was an `unintended consequence` of accidental alcohol poisoning."
I disagree with EOnline`s description of Amy Winehouse`s death as an "unexpected passing." The troubled pop diva consumed an incredible amount of drugs and alcohol, there was nothing unexpected about her death. In fact, I`m surprised Amy`s ravaged body didn`t give up the ghost years ago.
I disagree with the coroner`s conclusion that the pop tart`s death was accidental. Amy Winehouse`s death should have been ruled a suicide, the pop star slowly and deliberately killed herself. If your blood level is five times the legal limit, you are trying to end your life.
Amy Winehouse wasn`t the first nor will she be the last to succumb to drugs and alcohol, but there is hope for drug addicts and alcoholics.
Get Help! It`s almost impossible to win the battle against drugs and booze on your own. Admit you have a problem, get rid of your enablers, and don`t say no to rehab!
Are you listening Lindsay Lohan?
Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/amy_winehouses_cause_of_death/271628#ixzz1btug22dB
Follow Robert Paul Reyes on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertpaulreyes