February 27th, 2012 13:26 EST
Do You Struggle with Your Health or Fitness?
VEGAN IS THE NEW VIAGRA AND THE NEW BOTOX!
Do you struggle with your health or fitness? Has your body taken on a shape that is not the real you? Are you aware a vegan diet will not only improve your s[e]x life, but your skin as well? Local health expert Ruben Guzman and newly published author of Evolving Health shares the below following s[e]xy benefits of a healthy vegan lifestyle. Coach Ruben`s health information is as follows:
- Er[e]ctile dysfunction is often the first clinical indicator of cardiovascular disease. It is the "canary in the coal mine" and usually an indication of more serious problems.
- The p[e]nis has the highest cross-sectional area of endothelial cells in those arteries, which allow them to expand during er[e]ction. The endothelial cells are the internal lining of the artery walls.
- The Standard American Diet (SAD) slaughters those endothelial cells, scaring them and coating them with cholesterol and plaque, causing them to lose their pliability and reducing the arterial expansive capability, thereby causing impotence, reduction of s[e]xual pleasure, and reduction of orgasm.
- The SAD causes harm to the endothelial cells primarily because meat and dairy cause an acidification of the blood stream, putting the endothelial cells at risk for damage. Think of it as having a little battery acid added to your breakfast every morning, thus causing a steady erosion of the cells in your mouth and throat.
- By the way, this affects women just the same as men. The clitoris has the same vascular set-up as the p[e]nis, just smaller. Therefore, women`s s[e]xual pleasure and orgasm can be affected by the SAD as well.
- Wrinkling is often an indication of the effects of aging. But one of the main components to healthy skin is a healthy cardiovascular system.
- The blood vessels in the skin are lined with endothelial cells, which allow them to expand for instance, when you exercise, turning your face red.
Research shows that an important way to reduce and reverse the damage from the SAD in both cases is to ingest a completely plant-based diet, commonly referred to as a vegan diet.
Besides improved skin health and less wrinkles, some other benefits include fat reduction, improved sleep, better s[e]x, increased energy and better confidence!
In addition to fabulous vegan health tips local expert, Ruben Guzman has two free workshops, Evolving Health coming up Thursday March 1st, 2012 from 12:00 p.m. " 1:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. " 7:30 p.m. at the Capital Athletic Club located at 1515 8th Street in downtown Sacramento. Any interested participants need to R.S.V.P. to Michele Smith at email@example.com or 916.671.9617 by 2/29/12. For more information on the course please visit: http://www.coachruben.com/evolving-health/ or join our meetup group at: http://www.meetup.com/Sacramento-Evolving-Health/.
About Ruben J Guzman, MPH
Author of Evolving Health, and incurable romantic.
Coach Ruben (Ruben J Guzman, MPH) will show you the way. The author of a hot new book Evolving Health, Coach Ruben possesses 30 years of experience in the health field: attended three years at the UC Davis School of Medicine, Master`s degree in Public Health from UCLA specializing in behavioral sciences/health promotion, hospital administrator, personal trainer, nutrition consultant, clinical exercise specialist and yoga instructor. Having gone through his own health challenge and then losing 50+ pounds in 1995, Coach Ruben provides a living demonstration of what it takes to enjoy a lifestyle filled with energy, vitality and productivity.
For more information visit http://www.coachruben.com