September 23rd, 2012 10:20 EST
Important Steps Obama Should Follow Immediately Following his Re-election
Immediately following President Obama`s successful re-election for a second term, there are some important steps he should reasonably take:
1. He should declare AIPAC to be registered as a `foreign agent` under existing legislation and severely restrict its operations in Washington DC.
2. He should procure for Mitt Romney a one way airline ticket to Israel with the compliments of the White House.
3. He should declare Binyam Netanyahu a `persona non grata` until such time as he has adequately compensated the families of all nine passengers murdered on the Mavi Marmara by Israeli commandos.
4. He should discontinue all US aid and all bilateral trade until such time as Israel has repatriated all illegal settlers from the West Bank.
5. He should postpone any further arms deals until Israel has submitted it`s undeclared nuclear arsenal to inspection by the IAEA.
By Douglas Reed