Contact theSOPAbout theSOPSupport theSOPWritersEditorsManaging Editors
theSOP logo
Published:December 14th, 2012 11:19 EST
iron

Polish Dude Mistakes Hot Iron For Phone: Burns His Face!

By Robert Paul Reyes

"A Polish man said he was distracted by boxing on TV and mistook a hot iron for the telephone, burning the side of his head.

Tomasz Paczkowski, 32, of Elblag said he was helping his wife with housework while he was off work for a few days when he made the error, the British newspaper The Daily Telegraph reported Thursday.

iron

"I was really getting involved in the boxing and was not really thinking about what I was doing,` Paczkowski said. "Suddenly the phone rang and I mucked things up: instead of grabbing the receiver I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.` "

UPI

I promise no "Dumb Pollack" jokes...

This dude so got what he deserved!

His first mistake was helping his wife with the housework; there is something incongruous about a boxing fan helping his wife with the housework by ironing clothes.

His second mistake was multi-tasking, dudes don`t do multitasking. Trying to watch a boxing match and iron at the same time was a recipe for disaster.

His third mistake was having a landline, who the hell has a landline anymore? This moron would never have mistaken an iron for an iPhone.

Dude, three strikes and you`re out.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/12/13/Man-mistakes-hot-iron-for-phone/UPI-23291355436654/#ixzz2F2jdse6I

Photo Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

robertpaulreyes@gmail.com

Follow Robert Paul Reyes on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertpaulreyes