January 14th, 2014 13:16 EST
Puppy Rescued From Heating Duct: Video
"Emergency responders in Saskatchewan said firefighters dismantled portions of a home`s heating system to rescue a tiny puppy that fell into a vent."
The tiny puppy was playing, as puppies are wont to do, and fell into an uncovered heating vent.
A mother will take pains to baby-proof her home, but too many owners of kittens and puppies fail to pet-proof their homes. Needless to say a home with a puppy shouldn`t have an uncovered heating vent.
The Chihuahua puppy Yoshi wasn`t hurt, and let`s hope his owners have learned their lesson. A puppy is no different than a helpless baby; he needs to be carefully watched at all times.
Now this puppy has a healthy fear of heating vents:
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/01/13/Puppy-rescued-from-heating-duct-in-Saskatchewan/UPI-20851389645858/#ixzz2qOSSPN1k