July 13th, 2015 10:24 EST
Viral Photo: Toddler Takes Bath in Bucket of White Paint
"An Aurora, Colo. mother nursing her son got nervous when she realized her 2-year-old daughter was suddenly quiet.
When Victoria Farmer walked into the next room, she was shocked by what she saw -- her toddler, Anistyn, covered in paint from neck to toes.
`It was horrible,` Farmer said of the Tuesday incident. `She [apparently] got into the bucket and submerged herself.`"
Parents hate the cacophony of young children at play, but what`s even worse is dead silence. They just know something dreadful has happened when their child is suddenly quiet.
There isn`t a toddler who isn`t possessed by the spirt of mischievousness, you put a toddler and an open can of paint in the same room, and calamity will follow as sure as night follows day.
Parents who are considering having another baby should take a good look at this viral photo of this little girl covered in paint from neck to toes.
Pic of little girl: