Contact theSOPAbout theSOPSupport theSOPWritersEditorsManaging Editors
theSOP logo
Published:September 8th, 2015 17:12 EST

The Almighty Hates Christmas Pudding!

By Robert Paul Reyes

"British firefighters said two crews responded to a home where they discovered a Christmas pudding had caught fire while being heated in a microwave.


It was unclear whether the Christmas pudding had been splashed with brandy -- a traditional practice for the dish -- before being placed in the microwave."


I`m an anglophile, I love all things British  -- even their cuisine. But even I am horrified to discover that in this day and age some Brits still eat pudding. Young kids wouldn`t know a bowl of pudding from a steaming pile of crap on the sidewalk.

Eating pudding is bad enough, but why would a wanker eat Christmas pudding in September? Blimey that`s just wrong, I mean really wrong.

When the firefighters discovered that a Christmas pudding had caught fire while being heated in a microwave they should have let the place burn to the ground.

The damage was confined to the Christmas pudding itself, proof that even God hates pudding.

Read More:

Follow Robert Paul Reyes on Twitter:

Photo Credit: Wikipedia