March 25th, 2016 09:44 EST
Windows 10 Productivity Guide - Live At Last!
The long-awaited Windows 10 Productivity Guide by veteran Technical Writer Keith Johnson is finally live on the Internet - at last! After many requests for a book that is not only cheap in price but also informative, intuitive, easy to read, and geared for the changing tech marketplace, author Keith Johnson has dedicated the past three months - almost every waking hour -- to creating and perfecting this book which is now available to the general public in three formats for your reading convenience - paperback, PDF, and ePub.
You will find that the paperback version is at least as cheap as many of the best selling Windows 10 tech books at Amazon. Moreover, the PDF and ePub versions are super cheap at $1.99 - just a fraction of the price of many other e-books about Windows 10.
Please note that the Windows 10 Productivity Guide has been released just now - February 8th, 2016 - as opposed to July 31, 2015 when many of these other books were released. This means that the Windows 10 Productivity Guide is working with a much more recent release of Windows and surely readers want the most possible book about the Windows 10 OS.
Here are 10 reasons to go out and get yourself a copy of the Windows 10 Productivity Guide.
1. Awesome security features (like the Hello biometric login).
2. Trustworthy privacy features (all addressed in the Settings section).
3. Home Screen customization (one of the first things the book covers).
4. Great and dynamic Start Menu (one of the first things the book covers)
5. Trustworthy Microsoft Cloud Data Storage (SkyDrive is now OneDrive)
6. Groove Music Streaming (works really well)
7. Smart WiFi (called WiFi Sense)
8. New Microsoft Edge Web Browser (truly impressive browsing performance)
9. Intuitive Settings Section (the majority of the book addresses Settings)
10. Cortana Virtual Personal Assistant Keith Charles Johnson, MBA, MS Education
Senior Technical Writer and Software Trainer
Author "Windows 10 Productivity Guide"