September 29th, 2016 13:24 EST
Aussie Bitten Twice by Venomous Spider on the Penis! Ouch!
"A 21-year-old Australian tradesman has been bitten by a venomous spider on the penis for a second time.
The man was using a portable toilet on a Sydney building site on Tuesday, when he suffered a repeat of the incident five months ago."
I avoid portable toilets like the plague, at best they`re cleaned on a monthly basis, there`s rarely any toilet paper, and there isn`t any water to clean your hands, and there`s always the risk that a prankster will tip the thing over. I`d rather knock boots with a hooker named Chlamydia than use a portable toilet.
This Aussie has been bitten on the penis twice while using a Porta Potty, and he still doesn`t get the message. I`m afraid God is going to have to scorch his pecker with lightning the next time he steps into a portable toilet, before he learns that there are some places that you should never enter.
This dude who has been identified only as "Jordan" has got to be the unluckiest man in the world, it`s one thing to be struck twice by lightning, but when you`ve been bitten twice in the penis by a poisonous spider in less than a year -- you know that God hates you with a passion.
Follow Robert Paul Reyes on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertpaulreyes
Photo Credit: Wikipedia