May 19th, 2010 19:28 EST
New Revelations in the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
The Late President Gerald Ford`s Own Words On His Life And Legacy, The JFK Assassination, George Bush, The September 11th Attacks, And More ?THE WORDS THAT WERE NOT IN HIS BOOK ?FINALLY REVEALED!!!!
FlatSigned Press, a publishing house and rare books distributor, has released exclusive new information by the late President Gerald R. Ford. The information the book, entitled "A Presidential Legacy and The Warren Commission", did not include!
Not included in his posthumous publication, the former president spoke as the last surviving member of the legendary Warren Commission exclusively to Publisher Tim Miller only weeks before he died. Over and above the detailed outline of the Commission`s final report, President Ford discussed with Tim Miller information that even he did not want disclosed!
Tim Miller is ready to tell all, including the following information not included in the book:
· Confirmation on whether or not the CIA DID destroyed pertinent documents to cover up the JFK assassination
· Why nobody wants the JFK assassination files opened even though Congress ordered their release years ago
· Information, not conspiracy, about why Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK
· Why Tim thinks Vincent Bugliosi`s (author of Helter Skelter and the most recent "tell all" on the JFK assassination) logic was right on, but his conclusions were wrong
· Ford`s opinions on Ronald Reagan
· Information about Nixon`s resignation
· Why Ford did not like the current leanings of his own Republican Party
· Ford`s personal thoughts about what NOT to include in his final book and what he was like to work with
· Ford`s greatest embarrassment of his entire memoir and his refusal to discuss it in his final book
· Interesting information about who Ford gave copies of this book to when it was released
The final report of the Warren Commission is included in its entirety within A Presidential Legacy and The Warren Commission, and is available at bookstores nationwide. A very limited number of leather-bound, numbered editions, autographed by the late President Gerald R. Ford, are available exclusively through the publisher at www.FlatSigned.com, which also owns the publishing rights to this, the late President`s final memoir.