November 17th, 2006 04:42 EST
Judyth Piazza chats with Lee Froschheiser, Author of Vital Factors
Vital Factors: The Secret To Transforming Your Business And Your Life.
For the first time, MAP is making its unique management system available to the general public. Vital Factors: The Secret to Transforming Your Business And Your Life, sets forth MAP`s unique management principles and gives companies and managers a set of practical, easy-to-implement tools that they can use right away to transform their operations and improve their business and personal performance. It also sets down a clear, easy-to-follow blueprint for managing any company, organization, or team. In a careful, step-by-step way, Vital Factors reveals:
- The secrets to effective and inspiring business leadership.
- The 10 key things that the best-run companies do every day.
- The importance of defining " and maintaining "strong values.
- How to create effective mission statements and business plans.
- How to recruit the best people and groom them for success.
- How to keep your team aligned, focused, motivated and happy.
- How to improve communication throughout your company.
- Why candor is an essential part of enlightened management.
- And why the best leaders are also great teachers and coaches.
Unique among business books, Vital Factors offers no abstract theories and no trendy formulas for instant success. Nor does it offer a lot of PR hype about what the MAP management system can do. Instead, Vital Factors simply lets MAP clients tell their own stories, so that readers can see and hear from the horses` mouths how the MAP system helped them solve their business problems and then go on to achieve business success.
For More Information: www.mapconsulting.com