September 27th, 2007 05:24 EST
Judyth Piazza chats with Patrick Evans, Author of Sales Burst
I`m an entrepreneur who made a fortune in sales. One of my employers called me, "a cash machine." Selling and teaching sales is my forte. The 10 minute Sales Template will convince you my techniques are for real.
"Pat is a brilliant sales mind." - Newsweek
"Pat Evans is a Live Wire." - Chicago`s WGN
"Joining us to discuss the revolution is entrepreneur Pat Evans" - CBS
Career to date:
WHAT I`VE DONE
- Founder of EVCOR, shipping/software integration company that waged - and won - a David & Goliath battle against a huge multinational competitor.
- Sold The EVCOR Network for $60 million in 2000.
- Appeared on CBS This Morning, NBC, ABC, WBEZ, WGN, WYCC and Fox.
- Interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, LA Times and Chicago Tribune.
- Spokesperson for the nationwide NOMDA (National Office Machine Dealers Association) network.
- INC 500 winner with a growth rate of 1019%!
- Advisor and mentor to 22 successful start-up businesses.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, minor in Chemistry.
- Inducted into the University of Illinois-Chicago Entrepreneurship Hall Of Fame.
- #1 sales rep nationwide for Singer/Friden within 4 months of graduating college.
- Youngest sales manager in the history of the Singer/Friden Corp.
- An expert at selling tangible shipping/mailing and distribution systems, e-commerce systems, real estate and intangible leasing services.
- No. 1 at selling software/integration in North America.
- Author of the future New York Times Bestseller, "SalesBURST!!: World`s Fastest (entrepreneurial) Sales Training"
- Founder, The Bridget Foundation
My motto: "If I lose once, it`s a trend."
For More Information: www.salesburst.com