November 28th, 2009 16:02 EST
Swine Flu Vaccination Puzzles Author Askin Ozcan
Askin Ozcan is an author of six titles, which became popular globally in short time. He is 69, lives in Stockholm, Sweden and is busy preparing his next manuscript for publication.
Swine flu and its vaccine are important issues in the agenda of Askin Ozcan. He doesn`t miss any news about these whether they are in top press or small web-papers, as this is a crucial health issue of this year. People seem to be dying because of the swine flu and also because of its vaccine. He remarks the following important news appeared recently
in the world press:
- 172.000 doses of swine flu vaccine produced by GlaxoSmithKline and shipped to Canada were called back due to some failure in the vaccine and Canadian Health authorities were warned not to use this shipment of vaccine, as it can trigger very serious allergic reactions.
- A recent news in Turkish press said, the swine flu vaccine to arrive in Turkey, end of November will contain LESS harmful ingredients. (GlaxoSmithKline product)
- A Turkish doctor went into coma, while being vaccinated with this vaccine was saved in the hospital and recommends vaccinations should be made only in hospitals, not in vaccination centers and schools.
- Two Swedish women died allegedly of the vaccine. (Reference: Swedish press) Also a 50 year old man died of the vaccine. (Aftonbladet, Nov.26)
- An American cheer-leader girl got paralyzed because of the vaccine, though the American vaccine does not contain adjuvant like the European produced vaccine.
- Switzerland stopped vaccinating old people, unless they belonged to the risk groups.
- Professors of Medicine at an Iranian University said "People who have had heart attacks
are also at risk, if vaccinated with this vaccine."
- Turkish Ministry of Health sent a memorandum to all vaccination centers in Turkey about the seldom seen, but very grave possible side effects. This memorandum was also published in Milliyet Daily on Nov. 7, 2009. These side effects are:
Serious allergic reactions, inflammations in the nerves, trombositopeni (severe bleeding in the inner organs incl. the brain.)(Possibly patients using blood thinning medicines are especially susceptible.), Nefrit, Vasculit, Convulsion, Encephalitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Bell paralysis, Demielinisation, Occulorespiratory syndrome
- At www.thesop.org , the popular paper for the young people of America, an interesting article appeared about the swine flu and its vaccine:
- The bare fact that the vaccine producers sign contracts with all the states that they do not accept any responsibility, if anyone dies or is damaged because of this vaccine is very scary.
- Negative and positive news re the vaccine are simply pouring in from all corners of the world.
- In Sweden, the authorities are only mentioning the light side effects like fever, pain in the arm, headache, but are not mentioning to the public the possible dangerous side effects.
- An Austrian journalist has filed charges against U.N. and WHO for their support of the producers of this vaccine. The virus apparently didn`t exist in the nature, but was constructed in the lab, before it started an epidemic. An interesting report on this can be read at www.thesop.org under "health ". *look for " journalist files charges against who and un"
- To top all these, author Askin Ozcan has been recommended vaccination by several doctors he has consulted in Stockholm, as he is in the risk group. Several doctors did not recommend and advised him to strengthen his condition with vitamins, minerals. When he went to a vaccination center, he was refused vaccination, as he had in a previous year, gotten a little shock from the yearly flu vaccine. "This makes the vaccine more riskable, than the disease, in your case" said the doctor and did not vaccinate him, though his 90 year old mother was vaccinated.
Minister of Health of Turkey got vaccinated in front of TV cameras, whilst the PM of Turkey
definitely said he will not have this vaccine. 10% of the parents allow their children to be vaccinated in Turkey/-the rest not.
It is very difficult to decide what to do" says author Askin Ozcan.
Askin Ozcan is the author of STOCKHOLM STORIES, WISDOM IN SMILE, SMALL MIRACLES, THE SECOND VENICE, LIGHTNING AND A BOUQUET OF ROSES, THE MINI-SUBMARINE - which are available at 200 internet bookshops or via 25.000 bookstores by giving their ISBN.
Global wholesale distribution is by www.ingrambook.com