April 21st, 2009 18:35 EST
UNUSUAL, BIZARRE and WEIRD
PLEASE READ THIS AT LEAST THREE TIMES, SLOWLY...REFLECT
"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves, that break upon the idle seashore of the mind." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)
U.S. REGULATORS EARN "GOOD CABBAGE" WRITING CABBAGE LAWS
From the October 24, 1994 National Review: The Lord`s Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage totals 26,911 words.
FIVE QUOTES FROM SIMPLE-MINDED POP SINGER BRITNEY SPEARS
(1) "I get to a lot of overseas places, like Canada."
(2) "Where the hell is Australia anyway?"
(3) "I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt."
(4) "I wish my hair was thicker, and I wish my feet were prettier. My toes are really ugly. I wish my ears were smaller. And my nose could be smaller too."
(5) "I don`t want to pierce anything. I think it`s outdated. Belly rings and all are, like, old."
Andrew J. Hewett
Copyright Â©2006-2009 Andrew J. Hewett. All rights reserved.