February 3rd, 2008 04:31 EST
Stand by our Marines in Berkeley!
PATRIOTS – WE MUST RESPOND!
Here is an ACTION checklist to help you show your support for our Troops!
· Go to our website www.moveamericaforward.org and SIGN THE PETITION to send a message back to the Berkeley City Council! For a direct link click HERE
· Contact the Berkeley mayor and city council by clicking HERE. Voice your disapproval of their actions against our Troops!
· Call or E-mail your Senators and Congressman or Congresswoman. Click HERE, input your zip code and e-mail your legislators, telling them to:
“Please support Senator Jim DeMint’s legislation to censure Berkeley by withdrawing pork barrel spending from their city due to their grievous error in judgment by condemning the U.S. Marine Corps Recruiting Station there and giving favor to the radical anti-American group Code Pink.”
· Contact your local media; TV, radio talk shows, newspapers, blogs, and clubs, churches and synagogues, businesses and work places and urge them to support our Troops by signing our petition.
· Join Move America Forward as we take the fight to the City Council at their next scheduled meeting:
FEBRUARY 12th AT 7:00 PM.
2134 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
· GET THERE EARLY – BY 5 PM – TO RALLY OUTSIDE THE BUILDING AND TO ENSURE YOU HAVE A SEAT AT THE MEETING! BRING FLAGS AND SIGNS, WEAR THE COLORS!
· Forward this to your e-mail lists and urge your family, friends and neighbors to sign in support of our Troops.
The city of Berkeley voted to send a letter to the Marine Corps calling their presence in Berkeley “uninvited,” referring to them as “unwelcome intruders” and calling recruiters liars. Also passed was a directive to the City Attorney to try to FORCE the Marines out of Berkeley by manipulating technicalities in local city codes. The city also voted to “applaud” Code Pink and asked residents to “avoid cooperation with the Marine Corps.”
This is the same group (Code Pink) that held protests, vandalizing the building and putting up signs calling recruiters ‘liars and TRAITORS’ last year at the same recruiting station in Berkeley.
For more information on this treasonous action by the City Council, and by Code Pink, read here: WorldNetDaily.com
Now is the time for everyone to stand UNITED in support of our brave men and women who are fighting terrorism everyday overseas. They are facing unknown dangers so we can wake every morning in the security of our own homes with our loved ones and live in freedom.
Our Troops deserve the highest respect and honor, but now they have come under attack by the very people they are protecting! The treasonous, despicable actions of the Berkeley mayor and City Council members will not be tolerated in this great Nation of ours.
Join Move America Forward in support of our sons and daughters fighting for us so far from home. Let them know that while they are fighting for us on foreign soil, we are with them here, on the home front, supporting them and WILL BE UNTIL THEY FINISH THEIR MISSION!
Thank you for standing with us at this time in support of our Marines and all our great men and women serving our country today!
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Deputy Executive Director
Move America Forward