August 6th, 2006 07:24 EST
Judyth Piazza chats with Raj Ganesan, National Speakers Association
Raj is a senior leader with a leading advisory firm providing strategic advisory & consulting services for Fortune 1000 companies. He primarily focuses on deciphering corporate performance and creating value based organizations. He has tenures with Fortune 500 Company, $4 billion global Big 4 professional services firm and venture-backed $100 million professional services company. He is an international keynote speaker and conducts seminars, workshops and training sessions in corporate and executive educational settings.
Few speakers know the global world as well as Raj Ganesan. His selected American clients include Bank One, T Rowe Price, Bankers Trust, Alex Brown, Merill Lynch, Dupont, Astra Zenica, ICI Chemicals, WordPerfect Corporation, Novell, Cisco, Verizon, BellSouth, PacBell. His global clients have included Singapore Airlines, Seven Seas Shipping, Kuwait Oil & Gas, Etisalat, UAE, Emirates Airlines, C&K India, Ingram Micro ME, Telstra Australia, Brazilian telecomm and other global corporations. His presentations and speeches are filled with real-world case studies and practical strategies for making desired changes.
He works extensively with firms to address & fixed short- and long-term strategic changes, financial transformations, corporate performance issues, merger integration, downsizing, aligning strategic projects with shareholders value and other transformations activities. He helps companies develop growth strategies, align strategic plans, evaluate international competitive markets in Asian and European markets, and execute best-fit operational execution plans. He often takes up executive coaching role and takes up a wide variety of senior management issues and provides strategic and tactical advice for executive`s professional success.
Key Note, Seminar & Academic Activities
- Corporate Environment " Globalization, Sustainable growth planning & management, Strategic Management, M&A, Value Based Management, Process Engineering and enterprise change management
- Adjunct Professor, Widener University, 1999-2002
- Guest Lectures in Penn State, idener, Indian Schools of Business, Hong Kong Business School and other institutions in United States, Asia and Middle East
Keynote & Seminar - Program Topics
- How to create sustainable growth in your organization? " Insightful and practical approaches to enable your organization create continuous growth and profits from it
- Profit from Chaos! " A realistic tool for creating sustainable corporate advantage and improve top-line growth prospects
- Talking advantage of seismic economic shift " globalize your company, gain competitive advantage and create top-line and results
- Dancing with the Lions " Working with companies in India and China, their cultural influence in decision process, negotiations techniques and how to achieve intended bottom-line improvements
- Brand Yourself! " A senior management tool-kit to energize from within and blueprint their corporate success
- Young Managers & Global business " Unique handful of rules for individual`s long-term achievement
He has a Bachelors & Masters degree in Electrical engineering, and a MBA from Duke University. He is on the Advisory Board of Career Quest, LLC a specialized management consulting recruitment firm focused on US markets and TMI Networks, India`s leading HR and knowledge advisory firm operating in India, Middle East and Europe.