December 16th, 2007 05:06 EST
How Do You Say 'Go Home for Christmas'-- In Spanish?
To elitist renegades like George W. Bush, most Democrats and all RINOs, We the People are naive dimwits who can be ignored with impunity when it comes to deciding the future of America.
With such a mind set apparently the norm in Washington these days, is it any wonder that our government has undertaken the methodical "Mexicanization" of America, without regard to the wishes or desires of the American people?
In fact, rather than the traditional Merry Christmas greeting usually extended this time of year, an appropriate holiday greeting from Bush and his partners-in-crime on Capitol Hill would be "Fleeced Naive Duh!"
But, regardless of the greeting, the facts are the same.
Namely, our government is fleecing We the Naive by:
* Refusing to secure our borders during time of war, while ordering 160,000 young Americans into harm's way thousands of miles from home.
* Allowing upwards of 38 million illegal aliens to occupy America, costing American taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars every year.
* Allowing illegal aliens to dump medical bills on the backs of U.S. taxpayers, while the same illegals send $30-40 billion a year back to Mexico. This travesty drives medical centers out of business, making those facilities unavailable to American citizens for whom the facilities were intended.
* Refusing to enforce existing immigration laws and claiming that it is "impossible" to deport invading criminals as required by law.
* Failing to confront, or even protest, the incursion of armed Mexicans across our borders and onto American soil.
* Incarcerating American citizens serving as border patrol agents for defending America from drug smuggling illegal aliens.
* Pandering to illegal aliens who cannot and/or will not speak English, thereby wasting taxpayer dollars to print documents in foreign languages.
* Permitting federal, state, and local penal systems to become overrun by illegal aliens, again costing taxpayers billions each year.
* Pampering illegal aliens with driver's licenses and free public services, which encourage even more invaders to come to America.
Instead of this Mexicanization of America, our politicians should be telling illegal aliens to "Go Home for Christmas-- and Do Not Come Back!"