October 9th, 2007 12:50 EST
Pro-Life Cause, Hillary Would be a Better President than Rudy
"As horrifying as it seems, Hillary Clinton would be a better president for the Pro- Life movement than Rudy Giuliani. Therefore our mission is simple; deny Giuliani the Republican nomination. Failing that, we must deny him the White House at all costs - even if it means Hillary becomes President." Randall Terry, Founder, Operation Rescue.
"Rudy is the GOP's crazy aunt. Every family has a crazy aunt in the basement. So what do you do with her? Don't give her the family checkbook; don't give her the keys to the car; and by all means, keep her in the basement."
Randall Terry, founder of Operation Rescue, is on a ten week, 20 state tour of college campuses, churches, and pro-life groups, recruiting pro-life Republicans to fight against a Giuliani Presidency - even if it means the election of Hillary Clinton.
Mr. Terry is currently in Upstate New York, where he will hold press conferences at GOP Headquarters in Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester.
Talking points for interview with Mr. Terry:
- The ultimate goal of the pro-life movement is to make child-killing illegal again.
- Concerning child-killing itself, Giuliani would appoint judges who will uphold Roe vs. Wade; he has stated he would allow federal funds (taxpayer dollars) to be used to pay for the death of unborn children; he would make pro-abortion appointments in positions of great power; all of this would result in setting the pro- life movement back 20 years, and severely undermining our goal of restoring the protection of law to unborn babies.
- As President Giuliani would be the de-facto head of the GOP; he would systematically destroy the political power of the pro-life movement within the GOP; he would pressure the party to take the pro-life plank out of the party platform; he would declare the "abortion issue" is divisive, and should not be part of federal races; he would make the GOP the mirror image of the DNC regarding child-killing, thus insuring that there is no pro-life party.
- An enemy outside your camp makes you vigilant; an enemy in your tent makes you dead. Hillary would unite us, and she could be defeated in 4 years; Giuliani would destroy the cohesion of the right wing.
- Could we vote for a man who right on every single issue, except that he was a racist? Or was a candidate who supported slavery? (Of course, he would never own his own slave, but he would defend any other white persons right to own his own Negro.) How then can we in good conscience vote for a man who supports the destruction of innocent human life, which is far worse than slavery or racism?
Stay in Vero Beach, Florida!
Fully Furnished Weekly or Monthly Rentals
Two bedrooms Beachside villas More Information