February 19th, 2007 11:56 EST
Crosby & Associates presents L.E.A.D. (Leadership Education and Development) Workshops in Negril Jamaica!
LEAD Workshops (also known as Tough Stuff) are intensive Applied Behavioral Science trainings which combine current thinking about leadership and human behavior with powerful personal insights and skill building. Crosby & Associates have delivered these and similar workshops in corporate and academic settings for the past twenty plus years. Participants will increase their self-awareness, including how to effectively give and receive feedback, within a framework of individual, group, and organizational theory. The foremost goal of the program is to help individuals (from all organizational levels and walks of life) acquire the strong set of interpersonal skills, clear theoretical perspective, and deep self-awareness necessary to lead and manage effectively. Participants learn practical skills they can use immediately at home and within their working environment, such as:
- A core framework of individual, group, and organizational theories
- More objective and scientific self-awareness
- Understanding how, on a life long basis, to learn more effectively from their interactions and experiences
- Conflict resolution
- Coaching and developing others
- Change management
- Systems thinking
On a ten point scale the 2006 class rated the session an 8.77 on “Application to Work” and 9.22 on “Application to Life.” Anonymous feedback was overwhelmingly positive, including:
- The facilitator was excellent. Presentation was thorough, enlightening, useful and interesting.
- Well done. Created a comfortable non-threatening environment.
- Excellent. Very comfortable with the information & was able to keep us interested & excited about it for 5 days. Good interaction with the group.
- Very good. Energetic, enthusiastic, warm, approachable. Material very well delivered.
- Great, very knowledgeable, excellent at training and conducting workshops.
- Content was very interesting, especially the info about the brain, anger management, and emotions. Great way of putting ourselves in touch with our real feelings.
- Excellent. Can see how this will be immediately applicable to work and to life. Would love to have this shared with my organization.
The 2007 LEAD Workshop will be held Sunday April 29th
through Wednesday May 2nd.
The daily schedule is designed to maximize learning while enjoying Negril:
Sunday 1 to 7
Monday 10 to 6
Tuesday 2 to 10
Wednesday 10 to 3
Sunset at Negril Escape
The workshop tuition is $450. Expenses are each attendee’s responsibility. Contact Crosby & Associates for travel and lodging information. Space is limited (10 to 14 participants) so contact us at 302-983-1429, or email@example.com, and sign up today!