March 20th, 2009 18:57 EST
Judyth Piazza Goes Flying with Bjorn Ottesen, Let's Go Flying
www.LetsGoFlying.com is sponsored by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), a not-for-profit individual membership association, which effectively serves the interests and needs of its members as aircraft owners and pilots, and establishes, maintains, and articulates positions of leadership to promote the economy, safety, and popularity of flight in aircraft.
With more than 415,000 members, AOPA is the world`s largest civil aviation association. Some 70 percent of all U.S. pilots are members of the association. It was founded in 1939.
As a student pilot, you`re eligible for a FREE 6-Month AOPA Trial Membership. Whether you want to become a pilot for recreation, business or career, the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association will help you succeed.
You`ll get more flight training resources and tools than you`ll find anywhere, including:
6 FREE ISSUES of AOPA Flight Training with flying how-to tips and practical insights you can use to prepare for each lesson.
EXCLUSIVE online resources, including:
- Pilot Information Center. Our support team of pilots and CFIs will answer your questions by phone or email.
- Pilot Training Support. Test your flying skills and knowledge with our interactive safety courses and quizzes.
- eFlight Training. Training techniques, learning aids, latest gadgets, and career resources delivered weekly to your inbox.
- AOPA`s Real-time Flight Planner. Double-check calculations, practice decoding forecasts, and plan your first cross-country flight.
- AOPA`s Airport Directory Online. Key airport information, taxi diagrams, fuel prices and more
Judyth Piazza Learning To Fly A Challenger Ultralight (Part 2)
Waldo Waldman, your wingman chats with Judyth Piazza
Judyth Piazza on the American Perspective with Danny Cox
Astronaut Rick Searfoss sits down for a chat with Judyth Piazza
Read Dream Reachers Featuring Judyth Piazza