March 14th, 2007 13:23 EST
Judyth Piazza chats with Robyn Roth, Co-Author of Remodel This
From hiring the right people for the job to keeping relationships intact...
Packed with checklists, indexes, and technical information, this book guides women through the challenging renovation experience.
Whether the house, co-op, or condo needs a simple nip/tuck or an extreme makeover, real estate experts Laura Meyer and Robyn Roth provide female readers with the fundamentals of planning, supervising, and living through a home renovation.
Women will find essential advice on:
- How to set and manage a renovation budget
- Negotiating the often male-dominated world of contracting and construction
- Mastering the ins and outs of a contract before signing
- Planning for the most common home renovations
- Working effectively with designers and architects
- Getting the most out of "Three Trimesters" of construction
- Surviving the too-involved or uninvolved partner...or doing it solo
About the Author
Laura Meyer and Robyn Roth are Los Angeles attorneys who have each represented high profile and celebrity clients. Together they run Remodel This!, a remodeling consultation firm.
For More Information: www.remodelthis.net