July 2nd, 2007 06:42 EST
Why Life is Like a Puzzle
Life is just one big jigsaw puzzle.
* You don`t always know how the picture will end up looking like at the end.
* The pieces are scattered and every one is individual.
* There are the easy parts and the hard parts.
* It takes time and patience.
* You`re going to get frustrated. Sometimes you should just take a break.
* No matter how many times you try to jam a piece into an opening that you think is right, it doesn`t mean that the piece is ever going to fit.
* Sometimes you`ll need to give up on one piece and move along to the others.
* The piece may fit, and you try to reassure yourself that it`s going to be fine, but somehow you know it`s not right.
* You try to learn from your mistakes so as not to repeat yourself-- which you sometimes still do anyway.
* Your friends are as vital as your own skill.
* Always keep trying. You never know when you`re going to get lucky.