April 23rd, 2008 14:52 EST
Go Now: April 23-24, 2008
Hello, Garrett Godwin here, and it is time once again to Go Now. It is the show here at the Student Operated Press (SOP) that brings the latest on the addictive world that we all know and love so much as the world of entertainment. On this edition, I'm bringing you the latest scoop from your ABC Daytime Soaps.
All My Children
- Kendall torches the place where she and Aidan had their one-night stand.
- Greenlee is about to plan her wedding to Aidan, but will Zach tell Greenlee the truth about her fiancé and her best friend?
- Pine Valley's saint, Dixie Cooney Martin, returns as a ghost to guide her true love Tad to their long-lost daughter Kate, who's being raised as Kathy by her adoptive mother, Nurse Juila Santos.
One Life to Live
- Cole was just in time to stopped Starr from aborting their baby, and decides that they should run away together. But will Todd and Blair finally know that their daughter is pregnant?
- The triangle heats up between Rex, his fiancée Adriana, and old flame Gigi, as one of her secrets will be revealed.
- Anna Devane returns to Port Charles, but how will the sexy superspy handle the unexpected news that she's about to be a grandmother?
- The mob war heats up between the Corinthos and Zacchara organizations, as a hit's been out between Sonny's enforcer Jason and Johnny's sister Claudia -- forcing the two to work together to survive.
- Johnny decides to take matters into his own hands when he comes face-to-face with Sonny.
Well, that is all the time we have here today, so thank you for joining me. If you like what you hear so far, then check out Del Marbrook’s “Hot Copy” segments and The American Perspective with the lovely, beautiful, and talented Judyth Piazza, here at www.thesop.org.
This is Garrett Godwin, and once again, I have to Go Now. I’ll see you later.