May 8th, 2011 18:04 EST
Judyth Piazza chats with Teressa Moore Griffin, Author of Lies That Limit
Teressa Moore Griffin, M. Ed., is the author of LIES That Limit: Uncover the Truth Of Who You Really Are. Moore Griffin is a certified Core Energetics Therapist and has been a personal growth coach for more than two decades, helping C-level executives get beyond the personal obstacles that stand in the way of their professional success and career satisfaction.
She appears regularly on FOX, KYW Newsradio, and has been interviewed on CBS and the Comcast Network.
Moore Griffin has also contributed articles to WorkingMother.com, SheKnows.com, Today`s Child and HealthyLiving.com.
Her corporate clients include Consolidated Edison, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Forest Laboratories, AT&T, Merrill Lynch, American Express Company, Harley Davidson, Barnett Banks, Texaco, The United Negro College Fund and The Prudential.
10 Truths About LIES
1) LIES are Labels, Illusions, Excuses and Stories.
2) We are ALL impacted by LIES that limit our true potential.
3) Many LIES are well-meaning, yet they are destructive.
4) LIES are where poor self-esteem starts.
5) Grand Design LIES are at the root of racism, sexism and many of forms of prejudice.
6) Generational LIES are passed down from people we care about without question and often become a limiting part of a group`s collective psyche.
7) LIES lead to poor, uninformed choices that hurt relationships, careers and financial health.
8) LIES can only drag us down if we allow them to.
9) Through reflection and conscious choice, LIES will loose their limiting grip.
10) Once you overcome the LIES that limit you, the truth of who you really are will be revealed, remembered and realized. You will go from just surviving to THRIVING!