November 1st, 2011 09:54 EST
What Lasts Longer than a Kim Kardashian Marriage?
Was this a real marriage or a very expensive public relations stunt? Opinion is divided on whether or not there ever was a true-love match between Kim Kardashian and her soon-to-be ex-husband Kris Humphries. If there was true love, it`s a shame it`s over; if it was a way to get mega media attention from around the world, wow! Someone in Hollywood is a genius. Anyway, the entire brief marriage fiasco makes me wonder:
What lasts Longer than a Kim Kardashian Marriage ?
1. The flavor in a new stick of gum
2. S(e)x with Hugh Hefner
3. The cooking time of a minute steak (also coincidentally, the amount of time needed to have s(e)x with Hugh Hefner)
4. The monogrammed Mr. and Mrs. Kardashian-Humphries guest towels
5. Believe it or not -- Justin Bieber`s singing career
6. Sarah Palin`s Alaska TV Show - I think it did run a full season
7. A bag of Reese`s Peanut Butter Cups in a PMSing sorority house
8. A Keg at a college football game tailgate party
9. The thawing out of Michele Bachmann`s frozen heart (As of this writing, this has never happened )
10. The wait time for my pager to vibrate at the Olive Garden on a Friday night