January 27th, 2018 10:25 EST
The Ten Commandments Rewritten for Donald Trump
"Tony Perkins, the president of the conservative Family Research Council, contended Tuesday that the evangelical community has given President Donald Trump a mulligan when it comes to his personal behavior.
`Yes, evangelicals, conservatives, they gave him a mulligan. They let him have a do-over. They said we`ll start afresh with you and we`ll give you a second chance.` Perkins said in an interview on CNN`s `Erin Burnett OutFront.`
Perkins` remarks come after a Wall Street Journal report that Trump`s lawyer, Michael Cohen, formed a private LLC to pay a former porn star in exchange for not speaking publicly about an alleged sexual encounter with the then-candidate."
Evangelicals are willing to give Donald Trump a second chance, a hundred chances, even though he never admits making any mistakes, let alone express remorse or repent.
Trump will get a mulligan from evangelicals every time, as long as he continues to support their evil anti-gay, anti-immigrant and anti-women agenda.
I`m sure God will give me a mulligan when I say: Fuck Trump and fuck the hypocritical evangelicals.
It won`t be long before Tony Perkins rewrites the Ten Commandments especially for Donald Trump:
1. I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt have no other gods before me. Except for Mammon, as a billionaire you are allowed to worship Mammon.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, but feel free to place a copy of Time magazine bearing thou regal image in every room in the White House.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain in public, but in the privacy of the White House goddamn the hell out of thou subordinates if they don`t praise thou like a deity.
4. Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. Thou hast permission to sleep the entire Sabbath, for that is the only way thou can keep it holy.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother by keeping alive thy father`s Nazi legacy.
6. Thou shalt not kill thou enemies, instead kill their reputation on Twitter.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery, but as president thou gets a mulligan when thou fornicates with a porn star.
8. Thou shalt not steal in person, but thou hath a dispensation to execute tax laws that steal from the poor and give to the wealthy.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against a conservative, but thou are free to defame and libel heathen liberals.
10. Thou shalt not covet thou neighbor`s wife, but thou will be forgiven if thou grabs her by the pussy.
Follow Robert Paul Reyes on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertpaulreyes
Photo Credit: Wikipedia
Link to homepage of Robert Paul Reyes: http://robertpaulreyes.com/